TEN Patterns you can knit oVer and Over and Over again!
Who wants to stop at 10?
- Any Rebecca Danger toy pattern---I love knitting them all!
- All In One Baby Top==I have enjoyed knitting this vest for little ones over and over
- 5 Hour baby Sweater---again instant gratification
- Alan Dart's Gnomes----I love these especially the little ones
- My own pattern for LovinComfort Shawl
- Non Felted Slippers
- Henry's Rabbit
- Corporate Whispers Scarf--which I have changed to a shawl, a blanket and a scarf many times
- Challenger hat---especially for charity
- Rambling Rows ---Blankets that use scraps and can be adapted to different sizes very easily.
and even though this is about knitting I love to use scraps making the
The Original half Granny Square/Shawl ---with my limited crochet abilities.
WHen I first started knitting again in 2003 I didn't realize it would become such an all consuming passion but I love every moment I get to spend with my needles and yarn.