this weeks topic is 10 things you would write in a Christmas letter if you were sending out a Christmas letter,
- we moved---a big event for sure, but finally no steps---yet ironically even more leg cramps now then before,
- our wonderful granddaughter Maisie came into our lives. She spreads sunshine and light everywhere and Tom and I are totally besotted,We are so grateful to Jeanne and John for this blessing.
- Unfortuneately both of us have experienced a lot more health issues with Tom making 4 trips to the ER, Thank god Medicaid kicked in this year or we'd be in huge trouble.
- Work has been a lot steadier
- the Van and the Car are paid off---that is huge
- we will be traveling for Christmas--a first for either one of us.
- Debb moved in with Chad and Columbia, and found a new job.
- Rob's kids are growing like weeds---although I haven't seen them in almost a year.
- Ria and I still get together and knit as often as we can.
- I was asked to be a part of an international charity involved with knitting baby items.
so that is what I would have said for public view.