Tuesday, October 7, 2014

a few more gifts

one I forgot to get a picture of is a lovely skein of Handmaiden SeaSilk in a gorgeous pink---I have two pink maroon and beige skeins of variegated sea silk that they will all go together with,  Thank you Lisa Philpott. so much

 The yarn above---I got from Annemarie Knight, a long time blogger and face book friend, she sent a full bag of the teal and the paintbox of which I have shown 2---it variegates from purple to pink
 My friend Ria gave me 3 skeins of Louisa Hardings Amitola, a mug with a knitting design and 2 varieties of Harney and son's tea, she also gave me the two skeins of Tweed Stripes!!

This week---the shawls stayed on hiatus and I made myself a pair of cabled mitts to go with my Wendy knits--scarf/shawl   They are called Vancouver Fog---and cables not being my thing==I think they came out very well!! 
KNIT ON!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment