Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Right Now

Savoring . . . The quietness of children being in school--otherwise our courtyard is quite noisy 
Watching . . . Under the Dome and a recorded copy of Love. Actually
Also Watching . . . The Young and The Restless, and the Bold and the Beautiful 
Reading . . . Love Letters by Debbie Macomber
Knitting . . . Duane Park Triangle, Boo's Morticia, and Boo's spellbound 



Sewing . . .tags into shawls I will give as gifts 
Wearing . . . my Ugg moccasins I love these shoes and think I may need a new pair 
Choosing . . . color schemes for the new apartment if we ever get one .
Enjoying . . . the last days of my 50's.
Processing . . .a ton of paperwork for new life insurance for both of us, car inspection and stuff for the pending move. 
What’s going on with you right now?

KNIT ON (and someone comment please?)

No comments:

Post a Comment