Today's Meme is 10 things you are procrastinating---I am a Libra, it is my nature to procrastinate, I always did. In school I would wait to the last minute and I was a straight A student, any deadline I ever have I have always waited to the last minute but it does get done. So right now my list is going to be about knitting projects I have procrastinated on (there will not be 10 ---I don't think)
- Morticia, a lovely beaded lace weight shawl by Boo, that I started last August, got to the first lace section in record time and then just stopped knitting it. I do want to give this to my sister in law so I have to get to it soon.
- Table runner---I started immediately after my Christmas illness with cotton yarn Debb gave me for a gift. It was great car knitting, but I haven't picked it up since January.
- Miranda---another car knitting project I started in March, I worked on it once to Poughkeepsie, and then once when I met Ria for lunch and it has languished since then. It has not seen the light of day since March
- Noro Circle Shawl---I also started this in march before I wound up in the hospital, I think even before I started Miranda. It too is a wonderful lace weight shawl and I am using the fantastic wooden spool yarn holder that Ria gave me Christmas but I haven't touched it in 7 weeks. I am easily led astray.
- Presents---I have a gift idea I want to make for my sister Christine and for Ria ----I have all of the things needed and yet I have not started.
I am happily alternating between three projects right now, a Boo mystery shawl, I have completed 2 clues, clue 3 came out yesterday but i have not started it yet, I am also knitting another KAL Berocco's Cecelia Blanket in a bulky Berocco Inca Tweed, I love it, started it Saturday and have not put it down since. (But I will today) and a shawl of my own design, it is my cable project for April, while it wasn't finished in April it will count, and for May Ria sent me a lovely cable fingerless mitt pattern featuring hearts, and I bought a pretty berry colored Berocco Vintage Dk for it. She also sent a link today to a great cardigan which we may do as a Mini KAL that would maybe take us through a couple of months.
Tom finally blocked Boo's Changeling so I will share a couple of pictures here and tomorrow's post will be about something other then knitting---MAYBE!!!