Wednesday, July 15, 2015

and even more knitting





More charity hats and a giraffe for Maisie, but knitting right now is bring me no joy, I just can't coax Tom into blocking for me, he refuses to let me use the bed, and the dining room table is way to small, My heart wants to keep making beaded shawls but if they aren't blocked they look like beaded puddles. I have paid for professional blocking twice, a crocheted tablecloth for Jeanne and a Irish Cable Sweater for Maisie but I can't do that all of the time.  Just wish I had my old master blocker back.  On the needles now  a blanket (ironically for him), a  mouse, and the edging for the circular Noro shawl.  Have plans for a fox, raccoon, hippo, mouse and cat too.  Maisie will have quite the menagerie! 

KNIT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment