- Tom worked late Friday night so sandwiches again!
- Tom worked on Saturday---said its his last side job ever, I have heard that before
- I knit myself a birthday cupcake!
- I knit a charity hat
- Sunday we went to breakfast, and then went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and to visit with my sister Christine and her hubby Scott. That was a good time, and the food wasn't bad either.
- I knit there and back, and then knit another hat when I got home----that made 4 for the month.
- Monday Tom did laundry and we went to breakfast
- We stopped at Michaels to buy a gift
- He went to Wal-Mart for mums and planted them in the garden
- I Kept knitting charity hats, I will finish #6 this morning before I resume regular shawl knitting.
All in all the holiday was quiet, somewhat productive, somewhat relaxing and very very hot!
Tomorrow I have a post about Peyton's Heart challenge, another charity project very close to my heart and one that will take mere minutes of your crafty time. Stay tuned to see of what I speak!!