- Uggs---short black ones that are at least 8 years old,
- Moon Boots----very padded, velcro, short and extremely safe in the snow
- Dress Boots---the first pair I have bought in over 20 years, worn last week to the Christening
- Ugg Dakota Slipper/Shoes---I wear these all winter, I had 5 pair I am down to 2, I love these
- Reebok Sneakers---hardly ever wear them but have them
- black lace dress flats---for weddings and such
- black flats---for funerals and such
- Tom's knitted shoes---gift from my sister Christine, that I adore.
- American eagle slippers---a knock off the UGG ones, but very soft and comfy
- Dr. Sholl slide sandles---I don't like flip flops at all, can't stand the toe wedgy
Not to shabby for a gal who would rather go everywhere and do everything barefoot!!