- if you read the last few posts you know that my family makes me very happy.
- reading blogs where people are happy and loved, loving and caring.
- looking at the new babies on Dr. Bob's page
- My daytime dramas!
- being able to knit again, and crochet, on the needles now, a runner for my coffee table with yarn from Debb and a crochet shawl with yarn from Columbia
- Having breakfast with my friend Ria, its been weeks since we visited and we had a wonderful time, she gave me some wonderful Christmas gifts.
- finding new authors like Hope Ramsey and Sheila Roberts.
- Online shopping and good customer service, I ordered boxers for Tom on line and they shipped the wrong ones, he needed them this morning so one package had to get opened, but when I contacted them they told me that I can keep that package, and return the other and they are now including a package free with the correct ones.
- Tea--nothing relaxes me more then a good cup of tea. I have many flavors and I love to experiment with combinations, I don't drink a lot of tea----one pot of caffeine in the afternoon and one pot of decaf at night but it still is a simple pleasure, add a cookie and I am in heaven.
- Our lack of snow----which means I can get out, snow makes me housebound, Sunday's ice was terrible, we are due for some snow tomorrow but it will be later in the day and more of a nuisance then a measurable amount.
What are you happy about???
And because every post needs a photo; my beautiful granddaughter Gwen