- Ordered Tom's birthday gifts---he will be 63 this Thursday and since he does not read my blog it is safe to tell you I got him a HUGE box of Lindt White Chocolate Truffles and Star Trek Voyager Season 2, I have my eye on a large rosemary plant too, next door to the diner I go too and if it is there Thursday I will pick up that too.
- Ordered new summer curtains for the living room and dining room---nice and white, should let in lots of light, with the winter ones still up it looks dark and dingy in here.
- I rearranged some of the knick- knacks and framed photos in the living room and dining room trying to make it look a bit more airy.
- I actually returned to the land of doing dishes, while I was sick, Tom took over this too but since I am definitely feeling better I got my hands wet, and did some dirty dishes.
- Finished a shawl, got caught up on my charity knitting etc but more on all of that tomorrow.
- Went out to dinner twice with Tom ---that was nice, definitely makes a person feel more human, we went out last night too (just to the diner---nothing extravagant --less then 20$) but that is this week not last week.
- Tried some new rooibos tea my cousin Lori sent me, She sent several samples and they both brewed the perfect pots of tea, I really enjoyed them but noticed they don't sell them online.
- I boxed up Gwen's birthday gifts, but Tom hasn't been home to mail it yet, waiting on line in the post office is not on my list of current strengths.
- I took less naps but I still went to bed fairly early. Falling asleep is not very hard but staying asleep is.
- I fell in Love with Ed Sheeran and his song--"Kiss me under a Thousand Stars", just wonderful and fits Tom and I so well.
Wow I did it I came up with 10 things!!!!