- Visit with my sister Christine, I have not seen her in months and months, and I miss her. The last time we went Tom wound up in the hospital with his BPH problems and I think sub-consciously that is scaring him off, but a nice quiet afternoon on her deck, talking and drinking iced tea sounds like heaven to me
- Visit with Maisie as much as we can----she is growing so fast and it is already 3 weeks since the last time we saw her, I am always so afraid she will forget who we are---Today is her mommy Jeanne's birthday. I know where I was 34 years ago today!
- eat lobster----I told Tom the other night that a life long dream is to eat so much lobster at one sitting that I have to leave some for leftovers. I love lobster and I have never had my fill of it, I have always been left wanting more. (It is one of my 5 favorite foods of all time)
- Continue walking, it is going very slow and always with the walker, I hurt really bad and hope everyone is right that it will go away eventually but I don't know
- Knit the Blue Moon KAL with Boo Knits in July, and the Peacock Gradient KAL in August with Gradient forum on Ravelry.
- Finish the two other Boo's and the Noro Circular Shawl I have going, For when I just can't look at lace any longer I am working on a mitered squares blanket that Tom has claimed as own with scraps of every which yarn I have, Each square is started in white.
- Try to find out about renting a wheel chair and visit a couple of gardens and zoo's for day trips this summer, it worked so well in Alabama I would like to do it again.
- Keep up with my morning reading---most of my fictional knitting authors have new books debuting in the summer months, so hopefully I will have plenty to keep me going. Right now I am reading Black Sheep Mystery #7 by Anne Canadeo---The Postman Always Purls Twice.
- Have an ice cream soda -- I have been craving a chocolate ice cream soda for days.
- Watch Under The Dome---it is my Stephen King guilty pleasure. I have never ever read any of his books but there are some of his shows and movies I really enjoy and this is one of them Season 3 starts June 25th, of course its only a couple of weeks since the dome landed, yet the characters in real life have aged 3 years already, I always find that interesting.
Any plans for you this summer?????