- Tom Bradford----8 is enough, loved that show loved Dick Van Patten may he rest in peace
- John Walton----looked so much like my own dad, easy to see him as a dad figure
- John Abbot, Sr.---from the Young and the Restless, he was great, he still shows up as a ghost and I love it when he does
- Alan Eppes---from the TV show Numbers----so wise
- Dan Connors-
- Russell Huxtable---The Cosby Show, a wise grandpa with sense of humor
- Mr. Mitchell----Dennis's father, he knew how to love that little menace
- Steve Douglas---my Three Sons (at a time) he actually had 4, loved that show!
- Charles Ingalls---another one who looked like a younger version of my dad, he was great
- Martin Lane----raising not one but two identical cousins on The Patty Duke Show
I am dating myself with this list but there was some good TV here, I could also mention Ben Cartwright, James Evans, Tony Soprano (yes--he was a good dad) and Ozzie Nelson, just to add a few more!!!