Wednesday, June 10, 2015

this and that

did you ever have one of those days where you feel like you are not doing something you should be doing, its driving me batty today and I have no clue what I am forgetting.  A granddaughter, Meredith, had a birthday yesterday, next week is sister Christine's, daughter Jeanne's and grandson Jake's. Bills aren't due for another few days, went to the doctor on Monday--although they still have not phoned in my prescription ---maybe that is what is hanging over my head. 


Knitting wise I am working on three shawls, two of which are Boo's and beaded, and I started a mitered scrap blanket for charity. I need a  wee little break from hats. 


I am still playing with my pincushion post, it will appear when you least expect it. 


KNIT ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment