Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

Things I am looking forward to:


  1. starting some of my new projects but I want to finish the old ones too
  2. sitting outside with my knitting and iced tea soaking in some sun
  3. the hours my neighbor is at work and silence reigns
  4. a vacation--anywhere just not here, hopefully to see Debb but I would like to go to the ocean too
  5. Visiting with Miss Maisie, she always bring joy to my life
  6. my noon time cup of tea, it is the best of the day
  7. my next brunch with Ria, we couldn't do last week, or this week so hopefully next week
  8. my next visit with my sister Christine, if I had all the money in the world and no worries I would probably move closer to her
  9. A martini ==it has been month's since I have had any alcohol and I have been craving a martini with lots of olives.
  10. the next book in Hope Ramsey's Last Chance, Series, the next book in Sheila Robert's Series, the next books by Betty Hechtman, Sally Goldenbaum, and Anne Canadeo. 
KNIT ON ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment