- Tom would retire, no more hearing how much he hates his job
- we would buy a small house nearer to the ocean so he could fish, and so we wouldn't have upstairs neighbors
- we would pay off our debt and our children's school loans
- we would save someone who is in foreclosure from loosing their home, we went through this and it sucks and if we could spare someone we would
- I would go to the Mayo Clinic and get new hips, new knees, fix my hernia and so whatever else it takes to get around better.
- then we would travel a bit, maybe Ireland, Scotland, and Holland
- I would buy Tom a fishing boat and all he needs to go with it.
- I would buy some quivit!
- Having lost too many family members to Cystic Fibrosis (65 roses) I would give them lots and lots of gold to help those who have to deal with it now.
Tom brought me home daffodils last night, a ST. Pat's tradition for us, and a friend sent me an Alex and Ani Claddagh bracelet I have been coveting. I wound up spending most of yesterday (after a delightful brunch with Ria) in bed with the worst sinus headache ever, and still managed to go to bed at 9:30 and actually sleep. If Tom hadn't called at 4 o'clock to say he was coming home I might have slept right through,
We skyped with Miss Maisie who was very very excited to see us on the computer screen and was quite vocal, she truly knew it was her special day! This is a year ago and this is today----she already is our pot of gold!! KNIT ON!