Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WORKS IN PROGRESS WEDNESDAY

And knitting has been going on, I am still working on The Final Straw and I started Boo Knit's Mustard seed.  I must admit that earlier in the week the yarn I am using for Boo's was being knit into a shawl called Sandalo but it kept nagging me that it wanted to be Mustard Seed.   this is a direct quote from Monday's post.  Nothing has changed, a little further on both, a quick st. pat hat made for Maisie but nothing stellar accomplished. 


having Tom home 5 of the last 6 days throws off my entire schedule, add snow, ice, his head cold, his bad mood, his aches and pains and I tend to nap (escape_) more then knit. 

I did take him to a new to us place for breakfast this morning===the Potbelly that I went to with Ria last week and he LOVED the omelot he had, said it was the best he has had in years.  This bodes well, then we came home and he left to do laundry===once again the bad mood returned. 

Well while it is generally quiet I will knit---maybe some tea too, just to feel a bit normal!

KNIT ON! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed Potbelly's enough to bring Tom there!!

    ReplyDelete